It is a comprehensive set of laboratory and diagnostic tests to determine the general condition of the heart. The Heart Balance can be performed at a selected Clinic at a convenient time.
- For people who are at risk of developing the disease or have been diagnosed with cardiovascular problems,
- for people at risk of cardiac death (smokers, with high cholesterol level, overweight and diabetics),
- for people whose immediate family member has been diagnosed with a heart disease,
- for people holding managerial positions and for everyone who is exposed to long-term stress, frequent travels and irregular working hours,
- prophylactically and for control: for active people who actively play sports and for those who plan an adventure with amateur or competitive sports (they are at risk of overloading the heart muscle).
- Test results with a detailed analysis carried out by specialists in the field of cardiology,
- recommendations related to further prophylactic or therapeutic procedures.